Tile often ends up being one of the dirtiest surfaces in a home simply because no one is eager to go through the arduous process of cleaning it. To get tile and grout sparkling and free of bacteria and mold yourself, you would have to spend hours scrubbing with a small brush and harsh chemicals. There is a better way to get tile and grout clean: call Carpet Cleaning Pro Highland Ranch for professional tile cleaning services.
Steamway Carpet Cleaning Highland Ranch is dedicated to helping you make your home as beautiful, clean, and healthy as possible. We use Prochem Everest truckmount units for cleaning tile. The machines are capable of producing up to 3000psi of pressure. At this level, we can really jet out all the soil buildup in your tile and grout. The machine can also be equipped with various attachments for cleaning floors, edges, walls, and counters. All of our Highland Ranch tile cleaners are experts in chemical cleaning products, so you can trust that they will know exactly which treatments to apply to your tile and grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
1. Inspection: All jobs begin with an inspection of the tile and grout. Our technicians will come up with a plan for cleaning the areas and we will inform you on what results you can expect.
2. Preparation of Area: If necessary, we will remove any furniture, carpeting, or other items. We always make sure that your property, such as carpets and hardwood floors, are not affected during the tile cleaning process.
3. Sweeping and Vacuuming: Before your tile and grout can be deep cleaned, dry soil must be removed from the surface. This ensures that the surface soil is not pushed into the grout during the cleaning process.
4. Pre-Treatment: Our tile cleaning technicians will spray a non-toxic chemical over your tile and grout. The chemical is primarily chosen based on the type of soil contaminant in the surface. For example, kitchen tile stained with oil residue would be treated with an acidic chemical rather than an alkaline chemical.
5. Cleaning and Extraction: Trouble areas of the tile and grout will be agitated with a rotating brush. This helps loosen the soil and bring it to the surface. Then our technicians will clean the entire tile surface with specialized attachments. The tile cleaning machines push dirt out of the tile and grout with hot water and then vacuum it away.
6. Post Inspection: We always carefully inspect your tile and grout to make sure that all possible soil has been removed. If we do not think the job was up to our high standards, we will repeat all or part of the tile cleaning process until it is.
7. Sealant: Home and business owners can opt to have their grout sealed. The type of sealant we use will vary depending on your type of tile. It will close pores in the grout so it absorbs less soil and stays clean for longer.
Why Choose Us for Tile and Grout Cleaning
When you choose Carpet Cleaning Pro Highland Ranch as your tile and grout cleaning company, you know that you are getting excellent services. We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) and have decades of experience with cleaning tile and grout. We don’t cut corners, so you can rest assured that our technicians will come with the most powerful equipment the industry has to offer and powerful cleaning chemicals which are non-toxic and safe for your family. With up-front costs and excellent customer service, you can’t go wrong with Carpet Cleaning Pro Highland Ranch. In fact, we guarantee you will be happy with our services!
Ready for a cleaner life? Call us today for your free estimate for Highland Ranch tile cleaning services.